WELCOME TO THE HUNTER VALLEY FINCH CLUB INC
The Club was formed on the 1st of June 2001 as a way to bring together anyone interested in keeping and breeding all types of Finches and to exchange information with individuals, groups or other clubs.
VISITORS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT OUR MEETINGS.
The Office Bearers and members of the Hunter Finch Club Inc wish to thank all those buyers, sellers and trade stalls that attended the October 2017, 2018 and 2019 sales, and helped make them a success.
Important Dates / Club News
WELCOME TO 2021
The next club meeting will be held on Friday 5th March.
The following information will apply to members attending our meetings:
NOTE: Members wishing to attend should arrive at 7pm, and as per the NSW COVID19 Health guidelines, the following will take place:
• Temperature checks will be taken, and anyone with a temperature over 37.3 degrees will not be able to attend the meeting!!
• All attendees will be required to fill in a personal details form and answer some standard Covid 19 health question/s. Anyone not complying or failing the Covid 19 question/s, will be unable to attend the meeting!!
• Hand Sanitiser will be available and must be used.
• Masks and gloves will not be provided, although you may bring your own.
• Stay at home and do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
• Stay at home and do not attend if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Practice good personal hygiene including:
• Cleaning your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap & water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
• Cover your nose and mouth, when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or into your flexed elbow.
If members have any questions call Michael Byrnes 02 4938 1540.
Members will still receive news updates via email. The Club Magazine is also available to you electronically, sent by email. If you are not receiving emails and would like too, please contact HVFC Inc Membership Officer Andrew at [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming Members and Guests
2021 Committee Meeting Dates
Next Date TBA
Location - 55 Church St, East Branxton
Hunter Valley Finch Club Inc (HVFCI) does not accept liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use or misuse of the information provided or products advertised on its web pages. Please note that the information provided on this web site " is provided "as is", without any warranty whatsoever. HVFCI disclaims all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties as to the accuracy and correctness of the information given. We have provided telephone numbers, email addresses and website information for the purposes of obtaining independent confirmation or additional information that we are unable to provide. The opinions expressed and / or content of information / articles published on this website are not necessarily views of the Club, therefore it accepts no responsibility for any claims or statements made in such content, articles and advertisements. All original content is copyright to the Hunter Valley Finch Club Inc.
2021 Club Events